Monday, May 10, 2010

I Cannot Get This Song Out of My Head!

Good morning Monday!

My song today is by a band called Yeasayer titled, "Tightrope". I've been listening to it nearly nonstop for a couple of weeks now, mainly because if I am not listening to it, I am at least singing it in my head. It was slated to be the single off of their previous album, All Hour Cymbals, but they instead decided to contribute it to the Dark Was the Night compilation put out by those twins in the National.

It's got a kinda 80s feel and for some reason reminds me of "The Money Pit", I think because there is a song at the end of that movie that sounds a bit like this. I realize that description is not apt, so let's just ignore it and listen to the song, shall we? I hope it gets stuck in your head, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment