Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hugh is back from the dead!

Sorry for my 2 day hiatus... I was traveling for work and didn't have much down time. But I'm back and better than ever.

I'm gonna keep things funky today. Here is a band I just found out about, Kings Go Forth, a 10-piece funk band from... MILWAUKEE!! Milwaukee has had an ever-growing music scene over the last 5 or so years. They've opened up a couple new venues and have a great independent radio station (88.9 radiomilwaukee). I've heard someone compare the Kings Go Forth as a "funkier band than Sharon Jones and the Dapkings"... which means they gotta be pretty dang funky.

Here is "One Day" by Kings Go Forth

5 comments:

  1. hugh, how can you expect to get votes when you turn your back on your followers for 2 days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. funk that, you lost my vote forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa whoa...everyone just needs to chill the funk out!

    ReplyDelete