Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Seriously Weather. Seriously?

Well, I'm officially over the overcast, rainy, foggy Chicago weather. I had a dream about moving to Los Angeles...perhaps I'll make that come true.

My song of the day is by Bowerbirds, an act I was lucky enough to just catch the end of at last summer's Pitchfork. They have beautiful harmonies, haunting melodies and just an overall authentic sound, if that makes sense. "Teeth" is a slow-burner, but it's well worth your time to listen. Their album, Upper Air, is a great morning album; something to listen to while drinking coffee on your back porch overlooking green fields and meadows that head out to the ocean...oh wait, I live in Chicago, but that's the feeling I can muster while listening to Bowerbirds. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment