Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's a Celebration, Bitches!!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited to be done with this quarter. Well, I'm not exactly finished yet but will be in a few hours, so I'm actually excited for how excited I'll be later.

One band that came to my mind right away to help me celebrate was The Sounds. Swedish, 80s inspired, female-sung cock rock never sounded so good to me. I wish they were playing in Chicago tonight, that would make this a perfect day...well, minus the final exam I have to take and paper I have to finish. "Seven Days a Week" is off their first album, Living in America. I had the album for quite awhile before actually getting into it: what it took was seeing them live. Basically, they kick serious ass live!! In fact, as some of you know, I got a really nasty bruise attempting to crowd surf at their last show. They are the ultimate pump-up band, and there isn't a better lead singer out there than Maja nor a better band to help me celebrate!!!

1 comment: