Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i could go for a margarita right now....

I work with a lot of off-shore staff in India, which means conference calls at 5am, 11pm, 2am... its great!  The point is, I've been up since 5:30am, so I don't consider my craving a margarita right now a sign of alcoholism.  Since I can't have that drink, I thought I'd pick some music to help satisfy the craving.

I'm going to make a bold, but entirely accurate statement.  The Bronx is the best punk band today.  I'm not sure how people feel about raging, hardcore punk at 8am on a Wednesday.  But that's OK, because these guys are a surprisingly versatile band.  Their alter ego, Mariachi el Bronx softens it up with the sweet sounds of Mehico.  

Not sure how you feel about mariachi at 8am on a Wednesday?  Listen on my friends.  And, if you're really into it, you can visit their website and purchase their trademark cologne, "Bario Sweat."  That is not a joke.  

1 comment:

  1. No joke, this just came up on my iTunes shuffle. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete