Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Sometimes Sunny in Chicago

It's no secret that Chicago weather is pretty lousy. While there is no city I'd rather be in than Chicago on a nice summer (or fall) day, we all know those are few and far between. There are other cities, like Philadelphia, where its always sunny. Speaking of... that show starts this Thursday. I'll be spending my Thursdays in my bathrobe, with the heat cranked-up and a big glass of milk.... laughing my butt off.

Until then, I leave you with Beirut. Its a band, but mostly its just some guy. I don't know a lot other than he dropped out of high school and went to live with some cousin in Europe. Then he came back and started writing "worldly" songs. I'm sure his parents weren't happy about it, but I am.

This is Beirut with the song 'Nantes' off the album The Flying Cup Club

No comments:

Post a Comment