Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vicky Vinegar's Second Chance

Top o'the morning to everyone! I'm up bright and early because I have a midterm today that I procrastinated studying for yesterday by creating this blog. Quite obviously, the exact same thing is occuring this morning. But to wake myself up(and perhaps a lot of other people in my building), I'm going to blast some straight-up indie-pop goodness from a band I have been pushing on all of my friends for the last 6 months, Fanfarlo. This may be the first time I chose them for Song of the Day, but it certainly won't be the last. With great acoustic versions and cover songs, this band only drives deeper and deeper into my musical heart. Today's song is off their beautiful debut, "Reservoir" and is called, "Harold T. Wilkins, Or How to Wait for a Very Long Time".

1 comment:

  1. These guys remind me of Wolf Parade. He sounds like Spencer Krug if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete